Our services are carried out by fully certified and insured practitioners and teachers with wide knowledge and experience in mindfulness teaching. We offer a confidential, friendly, open and nurturing approach to each client. For further information on our practitioners and teachers, please, refer to Our Team page. The treatment space is always clean, comfortable and safe, it can be adjusted to suit your personal preferences to maximize the positive effects and your enjoyment from the teaching.
Our private mindfulness sessions are aimed at treating each client individually. We create a teaching program to suit individual needs and requirements, aiming to go deeper into the teachings and focus on individual progress. Our private sessions are available for everyone – from complete beginners, to advanced practitioners. Please, contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or would like to book a session.
Our private group sessions are aimed at couples and small groups of individuals (family members, work colleagues, and others). In these small group sessions, we aim to deal with relationships and common issues shared by all members of the group. These sessions are also conducive to creating a required atmosphere, whether you want to create more peace and tranquillity at home, or productivity and creativity at work. Please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like to book a session.
Private Individual Mindfulness Teaching
£44 for 1h Teaching
£66 for 1h 30min Teaching
Private Group Mindfulness Teaching (2 people minimum)
1 hour session: £40 per person
1 hour 30 min session: £60 per person
For concessions, please, contact us via email at email@example.com or by calling us on 01932 880 712.
Mindfulness teachings are available across Elmbridge, including: Weybridge, Walton On Thames, Cobham, Claygate, and Thames Ditton.
Please call us to discuss the most convenient location for you. Home visits are possible in certain cases. There will be a small additional surcharge based on your location.
Please note, we also have access to rooms at various Elmbridge community centres, should you require us to book one of these, there will be a surcharge of £8 an hour.
Generally, anyone can practice mindfulness. We advise all of our clients with any medical conditions to visit their GP and consult them regarding starting Mindfulness Teaching session. Informing us of any conditions will also help us to be aware of your particular needs.
Minors: We do ask that minors are accompanied by their parent or guardian. We would also ask you to bring a confirmation letter from your parent or guardian confirming that your parent or guardian is aware of you taking Mindfulness Teaching sessions.
- Medications: We ask anyone taking medications to inform us prior to the initial session, as well as inform your GP (please see above). We ask that you bring a letter from your GP stating that they are aware you are starting Mindfulness Teaching sessions with us. Those who need regular injections/medications are advised to bring any relevant medications to the session. Clients with diabetes are also asked to carry their blood testing kit and some food containing glucose.
- Pregnancy: If you are pregnant, please, inform us before the session. We ask you to visit your GP and inform them you are starting Mindfulness Teaching sessions prior to the initial session with us. We would also ask you to bring a letter from your GP that will tell us that your GP is aware of you taking Mindfulness Teaching sessions.
- Medical Conditions/Serious health issues: if you have any medical conditions, have a history of serious health issues (including mental health issues, operations, medical procedures, seizures, implants, special needs), or have any concerns regarding your health and well-being, we ask you to inform us prior to the initial Mindfulness Therapy session. We also ask that you visit your GP and inform them regarding your intention to start Mindfulness Teaching sessions. We would also ask you to bring a letter from your GP that will tell us that your GP is aware of you taking Mindfulness Teaching sessions.
After confirming the teaching session with a member of our team (please, fill in the contact form in order to book session) and before the initial Mindfulness Teaching session, we kindly ask our clients to fill in the initial interview form which contains contact, as well as medical information. It will help us to better understand the individual requirements of each client, as well as better target our teachings for specific needs.
We recommend all clients wear comfortable clothes during the teaching, which will help you relax and get into meditation postures.
If possible, we advise you to eat light and drink plenty of water prior to the session. We also recommend drinking plenty of water after the session.
The initial Mindfulness Teaching session starts with a 5-10min chat with one of our mindfulness teachers. This will help us to better understand the goals you want to achieve from the teaching, and will provide us with more information on your current conditions. The initial interview also helps you to get to know us and ask any questions you may have before the teaching begins.
After the chat, we proceed to the main teaching, which will vary each session to best suit individual needs. However, the rough format for each session is the following: we will spend half of the lesson or less on the theoretical part of the teaching where we will discuss the benefits and the technique behind the practices we will cover on that session. We will then dedicate the remaining time to the practice of mindfulness exercises and techniques.
After the teaching you will be provided with a drink according to your preference while we will have a friendly chat to discuss any questions or comments you might have regarding the session.
We will also provide you with an outline of the session with all the information, as well as techniques and exercises we practiced, so that you can practice these techniques at home.
We would also advise you to rest well and drink plenty of water after the session. If you would like to discuss any sensations arising after the teaching, you are always welcome to contact your Mindfulness teacher who will be happy to help you.
We will provide you with a yoga mat, blanket, pillow, and an eye mask, as well as drinks after the session. However, if you think you might be most comfortable using your own pillow, blanket, eye mask, mat, or, maybe, meditation cushion, we will encourage you to bring those. Also, if you think you might need some extra pillows, blankets, or anything else to help you best relax in a meditation pose, please, let us know prior to the session.
- Cancellation: Please, kindly acknowledge that we fully refund our teachings not later than 48 hours before the scheduled time of the session. Those who cancel at least 24 hours in advance will receive 50% refund. We do not refund the sessions cancelled later than 24 hours before the start of the session.
- Rescheduling: If you would like to change the date of the session, please, kindly contact us not less than 48 hours before the scheduled session time.