Our services are carried out by fully certified and insured practitioners with wide knowledge and experience in the area of the expertise, as well as confidential, friendly, open, hospitable and nurturing approach to each and every being. For further information on our practitioners, please, refer to Our Team page. The treatment space is always clean, comfortable, safe and adjusted to suit your personal preferences to maximize the positive effects and the enjoyment from the treatment.
Reiki is a holistic type of treatment which is generally suitable to all. We advise all our clients with a certain medical condition to visit his/her GP and acknowledge him/her about starting Reiki treatments. This will allow both your GP and a Reiki practitioner to better look after your condition.
- Minors: We kindly ask clients who are younger than 18 years old to be accompanied by a parent/guardian and provide a consent letter from a guardian or a parent. We would also ask you to bring a letter from your GP that will tell us that your GP is aware of you taking Reiki the treatment.
- Pacemaker: Due to the nature of energy healing, it is prohibited to do Reiki healing on those who have a pacemaker, as the energy can impact the pacemaker’s functioning.
- Medications: We ask those who take medications to see a GP and acknowledge him/her of receiving Reiki healing before the initial treatment, and bring the letter from GP saying that he/she is aware of the situation. Those who need regular injections/medications are advised always to carry medications with them to the treatment. Clients with diabetes are also asked always to carry their blood testing kit and some food containing glucose.
- Epilepsy: Even though Reiki healing tends to improve the condition, please, kindly note that due to the nature of energy work Reiki healing might cause an epileptic fit during the treatment. All clients with epilepsy are kindly asked to sign the consent form before the treatment, as well as see their GP and bring the the letter acknowledging your GP is aware of you receiving Reiki treatments.
- Pregnancy: There are no specific contraindications, however, our clients who have concerns after the first trimester (e.g. history of miscarriage) are kindly asked to see their GP and acknowledge him/her of the treatment taken, as well as bring the letter of confirmation from the GP. We ask you to do it so that your GP and your practitioner together can better monitor your condition.
After confirming the treatment with a member of our team (please, fill in the contact form in order to book a treatment) and before the initial Reiki treatment, we kindly ask our clients to fill in the initial interview form, which contains contact as well as medical information. It helps us better understand individual needs and requirements of every client, as well as more effectively target our treatments to specific conditions. We also kindly ask our to send us their photo for distant Reiki healing. It will allow the practitioner connect easier to your energy and carry out the treatment.
As the energy treatment can impact your performance, you would be asked not to drive a car or operate any machinery during distant Reiki treatment due to safety reason. It is highly advised that you lie somewhere safe and comfortable during the treatment – same as if you were doing a normal treatment.
The initial treatment starts with a 10-15min Skype chat with one of our Reiki practitioners. It helps us better understand the goals that you want to achieve as a result of the treatment and provides us with more information on your current conditions. The initial interview also helps you to get to know us better before the treatment begins.
During the treatment, you would be asked, if possible, to comfortably lie on a bed or a couch and relax. Using your photo and the information that you provide, our practitioner would create your smaller energetical model for distant healing. The healing will be performed on your energetical model, which directly corresponds to your energy body, which would allow the effects from the treatment to best match the effects of a normal Reiki healing.
The main healing will start with the scanning of the biomagnetic field (aura) of your energetical model for any energy blocks or imbalances. It takes about 5-10 min and helps us better focus the healing energy on the areas that need the most attention, as well as get the picture of your overall well-being.
After the scanning, we proceed to the main healing, which lasts about 25-30min. During the healing, a Reiki practitioner places his/her hands approximately 5-10 cm around your energetical model and gives you the healing energy through the palms of the hands, placing hands at certain Reiki positions.
Your therapist will be there during the treatment to assist you, as well as before the treatment to tell you more about possible biofeedback sensations. Due to the nature of distant energy healing, the Reiki energy might affect you directly either during the treatment, or several hours after the treatment. Accordingly, biofeedback sensations may occur during the treatment or several hours after the treatment.
After the treatment, we will have a friendly Skype chat lasting about 10-15 min to discuss your sensations during and after the treatment. We would kindly ask you to fill in the treatment form, which will be sent to you via email. It will help us understand how we can improve our treatment to suit better your needs in the future.
It usually takes 3 days for all the energy to settle in after the Reiki treatment. After the treatment, you could feel some physical and emotional sensations, which can indicate that Reiki energy is working through. If you would like to discuss any of the sensations, your therapist will be happy to assist you.
- Cancellation: Please, kindly acknowledge that we fully refund our treatments not later than 48 hours before the scheduled time of the treatment. Those who cancel at least 24 hours in advance will receive 50% refund. We do not refund the treatments cancelled later than 24 hours before the start of the treatment.
- Rescheduling: If you would like to change the date of the treatment, please, kindly contact us not less than 48 hours before the scheduled treatment time.
You can learn more About Reiki here;
about Reiki Healing History on our Reiki: History page here;
about Reiki Healing Science on our Reiki: Science page here;
about our Reiki Healing Services here;
about Combined Reiki and Crystal Healing services here;
about our Reiki Level 1 Teaching here;
about our Reiki Level 2 Teaching here;
about our Reiki Level 3 Teaching here;
about our Reiki Re-Attunements Services here.