Our services are carried out by fully certified and insured practitioners and masters with wide knowledge and experience in the area of the expertise, as well as confidential, friendly, open, hospitable and nurturing approach to each and every being. For further information on our practitioners and masters, please, refer to Our Team page. The teaching space is always clean, comfortable, safe and adjusted to suit your personal preferences to maximize the positive effects and the enjoyment from the teaching.
We teach traditional Reiki, – Usui Reiki Ryoho, – as taught by Usui – Sensei (the founder of Reiki) and Mrs Hawayo Takata, who left most of the written information we have nowadays about Reiki. All our Reiki courses come with
- a certificate of completion
- a Reiki manual
- attunements required for the Reiki Level that you are covering
- detailed teaching of the material
- an opportunity to practice healing, cleansing and other techniques covered in the course during the teaching session
- up to two 1h free Reiki practice sessions with profound feedback from your teacher after the completion of the Reiki course (please, make sure that you are insured before you practice Reiki on others)
- writing materials
- healthy snacks and drinks of your preference
- Reiki Level 2: 7-8 hours teaching + Reiki Level 2 Manual + Reiki Level 2 Certificate + 1 hour complimentary free Reiki healing practice sessions with the feedback from your Reiki Teacher – 160 GBP;
- concessions – please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss
Our services are available across Elmbridge, including: Weybridge, Walton On Thames, Cobham, Claygate, and Thames Ditton.
Please call us to discuss the most convenient location for you. Home visits are possible in certain cases. There will be a small additional surcharge based on your location.
Please note, we also have access to rooms at various Elmbridge community centres, should you require us to book one of these, there will be a surcharge of £8 an hour.
After competing Reiki Level 2, you will be able to set up your Reiki practice and give Reiki healings to others (please, make sure that you get insurance before giving Reiki healings to others). You will learn different techniques of relaxations, and past, present and future life cleansing. Besides treating others, Reiki Level 2 can also help you on your self-development path by linking you to the healing Reiki energy.
- Completion of Reiki Level 1: We require our students who want to do Reiki Level 2 to have completed Reiki Level 1 prior to booking Reiki Level 2 with us (please, contact us for further information if you haven’t completed Reiki Level 1 with us). If you have completed Reiki Level 1, but haven’t done Reiki healing for a substantial period of time, we would kindly ask you to do Reiki Level 1 re-attunement prior to booking Reiki Level 2 with us. It is done because when you haven’t practiced Reiki healing for a long period of time, your Reiki channels might ‘shrink’, which will impact your Reiki energy work. You can find more about Reiki re-attunements on the Attunements page in Our Services. You can book re-attunements with us by filling in the contact from on the Contact Us page.
We also ask you to read our TERMS AND CONDITIONS section and inform us and your GP before coming to the event if any of the conditions mentioned apply.
We kindly ask anyone attending the teaching to read our TERMS AND CONDITIONS. Please, be aware that by coming to the teaching you confirm you have read and agreed to our TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Minors are kindly asked to provide a letter from their parent or guardian acknowledging that they are aware of you taking Reiki teaching.
- Medical conditions/prescribed medications/pregnancy:
If you are pregnant, please, inform us before the event. If you have any medical conditions, are on a prescribed medication, are pregnant, or have any concerns, please, see your GP and inform him/her about attending our sound therapy sessions, this will allow your GP to give appropriate advice. If you currently experience or have a history of serious health issues (including mental health issues, operations, medical procedures, seizures, implants, special needs), please, inform us before the teaching.
you will have an opportunity to learn about:
- Reiki symbols and how to use them
- different Reiki energies
- the difference between passive and active Reiki healing
- the legal side of Reiki healing
- how to professionally treat clients
- requirements for Reiki healing
- how to work as a Reiki practitioner and set up your own practice
- how to give Reiki healings to others
- distant Reiki healing
- Reiki techniques and relaxation methods
- past, present and future life Reiki healing
Please, kindly fill in the contact form on the Contact Us page if you would like to book a Reiki Level 2 teaching with us. You are welcome to add you preferences on the teaching, e.g. whether you would like an individual or a group teaching (if it is possible), and which healthy snacks and drinks you prefer us to provide during the teaching.
Please, be advised that if you haven’t done Reiki for a substantial period of time, your Reiki channels might ‘shrink’, which will impact your Reiki energy work. We kindly ask all our Reiki level 1 students who haven’t done Reiki for a substantial period of time to the Reiki Level 1 re-attunement prior to Reiki Level 2 teaching. You can find more information about re-attunements on Reiki Attunements page in Our Services. If you would like to book Reiki re-attunements, please, fill in the contact form on the Contact Us page.
Reiki Level 2 is taught either in a group or individually. The atmosphere is always friendly, encouraging, and most comfortable to suit your needs. Hot and cold drinks, as well as healthy snacks, would be provided throughout the teaching, and you will be kindly asked to bring a packed lunch with you on the day of the teaching.
The teaching will last about 7-8 hours with regular toilet and tea breaks and a 1h lunch break. We try to be as efficient as possible during our teachings, however, due to the nature of energy work and teaching process, regular breaks are needed to benefit the process of learning.
We will provide you with a Reiki Level 2 manual and writing materials.
You Reiki master teacher will do 1 Reiki level 2 attunement on you at some point during the teaching. This attunement will connect you to certain types of Reiki energy and will open your channels to receive Reiki energy to use it for further healings.
After the teaching, you will receive a Reiki Level 2 practitioner certificate. You will also have a chance to book a 1 hour Reiki sessions to practice Reiki on your teacher (please, make sure that you are fully insured before giving Reiki healings to others). It is supposed to help you boost your confidence, as well as give you the opportunity to do a step-by-step healing with a thorough feedback from your teacher. Your Reiki teacher would also be happy to answer any of your questions after the teaching. We also provide profound support to all our students after completing our Reiki Level 2 course to make sure you benefit the most from the teaching and are fully confident about your healing techniques.
- Cancelation: Please, kindly acknowledge that we fully refund the Reiki courses not later than 48 hours before the scheduled teaching time. Those who cancel at least 24 hours in advance will receive 50% refund. We do not refund the courses canceled later than 24 hours before the start of the scheduled teaching.
- Rescheduling: If you would like to change the date of the teaching, please, kindly contact us not less than 48 hours before the scheduled teaching time.
You can learn more About Reiki here;
about Reiki Healing History on our Reiki: History page here;
about Reiki Healing Science on our Reiki: Science page here;
about our Reiki Healing Services here;
about our Distant Reiki Healing Services here;
about Combined Reiki and Crystal Healing services here;
about our Reiki Level 1 Teaching here;
about our Reiki Level 3 Teaching here;
about our Reiki Re-Attunements Services here.