Our services are carried out by fully certified and insured practitioners and masters with wide knowledge and experience in the area of the expertise, as well as confidential, friendly, open, hospitable and nurturing approach to each and every being. For further information on our practitioners and masters, please, refer to Our Team page. The teaching space is always clean, comfortable, safe and adjusted to suit your personal preferences to maximize the positive effects and the enjoyment from the teaching.
We teach traditional Reiki, – Usui Reiki Ryoho, – as taught by Usui – Sensei (the founder of Reiki) and Mrs Hawayo Takata, who left most of the written information we have nowadays about Reiki.
All our Reiki courses come with
- a certificate of completion
- a Reiki manual
- attunements required for the Reiki Level that you are covering
- detailed teaching of the material
- an opportunity to practice healing, cleansing and other techniques covered in the course during the teaching session
- up to two 1 hour free complimentary Reiki practice sessions with profound feedback from your teacher after the completion of the Reiki course (please, make sure that you are insured before you practice Reiki on others)
- writing materials
- healthy snacks and drinks of your preference
- Reiki Level 1: 7-8 hours Reiki Level 1 Teaching + Reiki Level 1 Manual + Reiki Level 1 Certificate + 1 hour free complimentary Reiki healing practice sessions with profound feedback from your Reiki Teacher – 140 GBP
- concessions – please, contact us at email@example.com to discuss
Our services are available across Elmbridge, including: Weybridge, Walton On Thames, Cobham, Claygate, and Thames Ditton.
Please call us to discuss the most convenient location for you. Home visits are possible in certain cases. There will be a small additional surcharge based on your location.
Please note, we also have access to rooms at various Elmbridge community centres, should you require us to book one of these, there will be a surcharge of £8 an hour.
After completing Reiki Level 1, you will know more about Reiki’s origin, its history, uses, scientific explanation, and how to perform a Reiki healing. Reiki Level 1 can also help you on your self-development path by linking you to the healing Reiki energy.Even though there are no strict limitations, we advise our students only to do reiki healings on themselves after completing Reiki Level 1. If our students would like to give reiki healings to others, we advise them to complete Reiki Level 2 alongside Reiki Level 1.
There are generally no specific requirements for learning Reiki as it is believed that anyone can learn and benefit from it. However, we ask you to read our TERMS AND CONDITIONS section and inform us and your GP before coming to the event if any of the conditions mentioned apply.
We kindly ask anyone attending the teaching to read our TERMS AND CONDITIONS. Please, be aware that by coming to the teaching you confirm you have read and agreed to our TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Minors are kindly asked to provide a letter from their parent or guardian acknowledging that they are aware of you taking Reiki teaching.
- Medical conditions/prescribed medications/pregnancy:
If you are pregnant, please, inform us before the event. If you have any medical conditions, are on a prescribed medication, are pregnant, or have any concerns, please, see your GP and inform him/her about attending our sound therapy sessions, this will allow your GP to give appropriate advice. If you currently experience or have a history of serious health issues (including mental health issues, operations, medical procedures, seizures, implants, special needs), please, inform us before the teaching.
you will have an opportunity to learn about:
- history of Reiki
- meaning of the word ‘Reiki’
- what Reiki energy can be used for
- scientific explanation behind Reiki
- you Reiki lineage
- the Reiki ideals
- the Seven Levels of Usui Reiki
- the attunement and the cleansing process
- the Reiki hand positions
- signs of release and biofeedback sensations
- self-healing using Reiki
- grounding, aura-cleansing and protection techniques
- how to develop ‘two-consciousnesses’
- contra-indications for Reiki healing
- the legal side of Reiki healing
- the aura scanning technique
- one of the types of Reiki healing
Please, kindly fill in the contact form on the Contact Us page if you would like to book a Reiki Level 1 teaching with us. You are welcome to add you preferences to the teaching, e.g. whether you would like an individual or a group teaching (if it is possible), and which healthy snacks and drinks you prefer us to provide during the teaching.
Reiki Level 1 is taught either in a group, or individually. The atmosphere is always friendly, encouraging, and most comfortable to suit your needs. Hot and cold drinks, as well as healthy snacks, would be provided throughout the teaching, and you will be kindly asked to bring a packed lunch with you on the day of the teaching.
The teaching will last about 7-8 hours with regular toilet and tea breaks and a 1h lunch break. We try to be as efficient as possible during our teachings, however, due to the nature of energy work and teaching process, regular breaks are needed to benefit the process of learning.
We will provide you with a Reiki Level 1 manual and writing materials.
You Reiki master teacher will do 4 attunements on you at some point during the teaching. These attunements will connect you to a certain type of Reiki energy and will open your channels to receive Reiki energy to use it for further healings.
After the Reiki Level 1 teaching, you will receive a Reiki Level 1 certificate. You will also have a chance to book a 1 hour free Reiki sessions to practice Reiki on your Reiki teacher (please, note that you would require an insurance to practice Reiki healing on others), which is supposed to help you boost your confidence, as well as give you the opportunity to do a step-by-step healing with a thorough feedback from your teacher. Your Reiki teacher would also be happy to answer any of your questions after the teaching. We also provide profound support to all our students after completing our Reiki Level 1 course to make sure you benefit the most from the teaching and are fully confident about your healing techniques.
- Cancellation: Please, kindly acknowledge that we fully refund the Reiki courses not later than 48 hours before the scheduled teaching time. Those who cancel at least 24 hours in advance will receive 50% refund. We do not refund the courses cancelled later than 24 hours before the start of the scheduled teaching.
- Rescheduling: If you would like to change the date of the teaching, please, kindly contact us not less than 48 hours before the scheduled teaching time.
“Olga is absolutely wonderful! She truly helped me in a real time of need. She helped to give me immediate practical steps in order to continue by rebalancing. She also helped me to foster greater TRUST in everything! I am honestly forever grateful for her kindness, power and love :). She is someone who has great strength, yet does not take herself seriously, even for a Russian ;).For anyone who is thinking about doing Reiki with Olga, I highly recommend. She is the real deal. I have met many people working in this industry who often don’t have the genuine ‘power’ behind the words they use, but Olga certainly does.Thank you my friend from the bottom of my heart”.– Sam Power, 2016, taken with permission from a private conversation
“I did Reki training with Olga last year, she is a wonderful teacher with great integrity and patience, it helped to rebalance me in so many ways!”
-Cherina Tully, 9 March 2017, taken from HHT Facebook page
You can learn more About Reiki here;
about Reiki Healing History on our Reiki: History page here;
about Reiki Healing Science on our Reiki: Science page here;
about our Reiki Healing Services here;
about our Distant Reiki Healing Services here;
about Combined Reiki and Crystal Healing services here;
about our Reiki Level 2 Teaching here;
about our Reiki Level 3 Teaching here;
about our Reiki Re-Attunements Services here.