Our services are carried out by fully certified and insured practitioners with wide knowledge and experience in the area of the expertise, as well as confidential, friendly, open, hospitable and nurturing approach to each and every being. For further information on our practitioners, please, refer to Our Team page. The treatment space is always clean, comfortable, safe and adjusted to suit your personal preferences to maximize the positive effects and the enjoyment from the treatment.
44 GBP for 1h treatment
66 GBP for 1h 30min treatment
For concessions, please, contact us via email at email@example.com or by calling us on 01932 880 712.
Our treatments are available across Elmbridge, including: Weybridge, Walton On Thames, Cobham, Claygate, and Thames Ditton.
Please call us to discuss the most convenient location for you. Home visits are possible in certain cases. There will be a small additional surcharge based on your location.
Please note, we also have access to rooms at various Elmbridge community centres, should you require us to book one of these, there will be a surcharge of £8 an hour.
Reiki is a holistic type of treatment which is generally suitable to all. We advise all our clients with a certain medical condition to visit his/her GP and acknowledge him/her about starting Reiki treatments. It will allow both your GP and a Reiki practitioner to look better after your condition.
- Minors: We kindly ask clients who are younger than 18 years old to be accompanied by a parent/guardian and provide a consent letter from a guardian or a parent. We would also ask you to bring a letter from your GP that will tell us that your GP is aware of you taking the treatment.
- Pacemaker: Due to the nature of energy healing, it is prohibited to do Reiki healing on those who have a pacemaker, as the energy can impact the pacemaker’s functioning.
- Medications: We ask those who take medications to inform your sound therapist, as well as see your GP and acknowledge him/her of receiving Reiki treatment before the initial treatment and bring the letter from GP saying that he is aware of the situation. Those who need regular injections/medications are advised always to carry medications with them to the treatment. Clients with diabetes are also asked to always carry their blood testing kit and some food containing glucose.
- Epilepsy: Even though Reiki healing tends to improve the condition, please, kindly note that due to the nature of energy work it might cause an epileptic fit during the treatment. All clients with epilepsy are kindly asked to sign the consent form before the treatment as well as see their GP and bring the letter from your GP acknowledging that he/she is aware of you starting the treatment.
- Pregnancy: There are no specific contraindications, however, our clients who have concerns after the first trimester (e.g. history of miscarriage) are kindly asked to see their GP and acknowledge him/her of the treatment taken, as well as bring the letter of confirmation from the GP. We ask you to do it so that your GP and your practitioner together can better monitor your condition.
After confirming the treatment with a member of our team (please, fill in the contact form in order to book a treatment) and before the initial Reiki treatment, we kindly ask our clients to fill in the initial interview form, which contains contact as well as medical information. It helps us better understand individual needs and requirements of every client, as well as better target our treatments to specific conditions.
We also kindly ask our clients to wear comfortable clothes during the treatment, as we would like you to feel as relaxed as possible. It would help the Reiki energy to travel deeper in the layers of the body to ensure the maximum results.
The initial Reiki treatment starts with a 10-15 min chat with one of our practitioners. It helps us better understand the goals that you want to achieve as a result of treatment and provides us with more information on your current conditions. The initial interview also helps you to get to know us better before the treatment begins.
After the initial interview, we begin with scanning the biomagnetic field (aura) of the body for any energy blocks or imbalances. It takes about 5-10 min and helps us better focus the healing energy on the areas that need the most attention, as well as get the picture of your overall well-being.
After the scanning, we proceed to the main Reiki healing, which lasts about 50-60 min. The Reiki treatment involves a Reiki practitioner placing his/her hands approximately 5-10 cm above the body and giving you the healing energy through the palms of the hands, placing hands at certain Reiki positions. During the treatment, you would comfortably lie on a therapy couch with a pillow under your head and a blanket over you for maximum comfort.
Your therapist will be there during the treatment to assist you, as well as before the treatment to tell you more about possible biofeedback sensations during the treatment.
After the treatment you will be provided with a hot drink according of your preference as well as healthy snacks. We will have a friendly chat lasting about 10-15 min to discuss your sensations during and after the treatment. We would kindly ask you to fill in the treatment form, which will be send to you via email. It will help us understand how we can improve our treatment to better suit your needs in the future. We will also evaluate whether our treatment best suits your needs, and the possibility of further cooperation.
It usually takes 3 days for all the energy to settle in after the Reiki treatment. After the treatment, you could feel some physical and emotional sensations, which indicate that Reiki energy is working through. If you would like to discuss any of the sensations, your therapist will be happy to assist you.
- Cancellation: Please, kindly acknowledge that we fully refund our treatments not later than 48 hours before the scheduled time of the treatment. Those who cancel at least 24 hours in advance will receive 50% refund. We do not refund the treatments cancelled later than 24 hours before the start of the treatment.
- Rescheduling: If you would like to change the date of the treatment, please, kindly contact us not less than 48 hours before the scheduled treatment time.
“I’ve had a healing session with Olga and found it relaxing and blissful, yet at the same time I was able to let go of some anxieties due to personal family issues”.
-Joanna Bristow-Watkins, Reyad Sekh Em Egyptian Alchemy Healer & Teacher, Harmony Healing, 9 March 2017, taken form HHT Facebook page
You can learn more About Reiki here;
about Reiki Healing History on our Reiki: History page here;
about Reiki Healing Science on our Reiki: Science page here;
about our Distant Reiki Healing Services here;
about Combined Reiki and Crystal Healing services here;
about our Reiki Level 1 Teaching here;
about our Reiki Level 2 Teaching here;
about our Reiki Level 3 Teaching here;
about our Reiki Re-Attunements Services here.