Our services are carried out by fully certified and insured practitioners with wide knowledge and experience in sound therapy. We also offer a confidential, friendly, open and nurturing approach to each client. For further information on our practitioners, please, refer to Our Team page. The treatment space is always clean, comfortable and safe, it can be adjusted to suit your personal preferences to maximize the positive effects and your enjoyment from the treatment.
Each private sound therapy session is designed based on a client’s requirements. We strive to maximize the effects of the sound work. Sound Therapy does have the potential to help a number of conditions; you can read our online reviews on Meetup, Facebook and our website to get an idea of who we have helped so far. Having said that, we are all individuals with the potential to react differently.
Generally speaking, we would expect most people to find these sessions very relaxing. Our common feedback includes, a warm, comforting feeling surrounding a person, pleasant tingling sensations and a sense of very deep relaxation.
Sound therapy is well regarded for emotional healing, and relieving stress. The sound waves can act in a similar way to very deep tissue massage; they can help relax the body and mind.
If you have a serious medical condition or have had recent surgery, we do ask that you consult your doctor about Sound Therapies suitability for you. We do not recommend Sound Therapy during the first trimester of pregnancy.
Please, contact us to discuss your personal circumstances. If you have any questions or would like to book a session you can call us seven days a week on 01932 880 712 or email us on email@example.com
Our private group sessions are aimed at couples and small groups of individuals (family members, work colleagues, and others). In these small group sessions, we aim to deal with relationships and common issues shared by all members of the group. Please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like to book a session.
Private Individual Sound Therapy
£44 for 1h treatment
£66 for 1h 30min treatment
Private Group Sound Therapy (2 people minimum)
1 hour session: £40 per person
1 hour 30 min session: £60 per person
For concessions, please, contact us via email at email@example.com or by calling us on 01932 880 712.
Our treatments are available across Surrey, including: Guildford, Weybridge, Walton on Thames, Cobham, East Molesey, Hampton, Claygate, and Thames Ditton.
Please call us to discuss the most convenient location for you. Home visits are possible in certain cases. There will be a small additional surcharge based on your location.
Sound therapy is a holistic type of treatment which is generally suitable to all. We advise all of our clients with any medical conditions to visit their GP and consult them regarding starting Sound therapy sessions. This will help your GP monitor you more closely and adjust your medication should it need any adjustment. Informing us of any conditions will also help us to be aware of your particular needs.
Minors: We do ask that minors (16 to 18) are accompanied by their parent or guardian. We would also ask you to bring a confirmation letter from your parent or guardian confirming that your parent or guardian is aware of you taking sound therapy sessions. Please, note that due to the nature of sound work, we do not admit anyone younger than 16 years old to our sound therapy sessions. Sorry!
- Medications: We ask anyone taking medications to inform us prior to the initial session, as well as inform your GP (please see above). We ask that you bring a letter from your GP stating that they are aware you are starting sound therapy sessions with us. Those who need regular injections/medications are advised to bring any relevant medications to the treatment session. Clients with diabetes are also asked to carry their blood testing kit and some food containing glucose.
- Pregnancy: Due to the nature of sound work, we advise those in the first trimester of pregnancy to abstain from our events and treatments. If you are pregnant, please, inform us before any event or treatment. We ask you to visit your GP and inform them you are starting sound therapy sessions prior to the initial sound therapy session with us. We would also ask you to bring a letter from your GP that will tell us that your GP is aware of you taking sound therapy sessions.
- Medical Conditions/Serious health issues: if you have any medical conditions, have a history of serious health issues (including mental health issues, operations, medical procedures, seizures, implants, special needs), or have any concerns regarding your health and well-being, we ask you to inform us prior to the initial sound therapy session. We also ask that you visit your GP and inform them regarding your intention to start sound therapy sessions. We would also ask you to bring a letter from your GP that will tell us that your GP is aware of you taking sound therapy sessions.
After confirming the treatment with a member of our team (please, fill in the contact form in order to book a treatment) and before the initial sound therapy treatment, we kindly ask our clients to fill in the initial interview form which contains contact, as well as medical information. It will help us to better understand the individual needs and requirements of each client, as well as better target our treatments for specific conditions.
We recommend all clients wear comfortable clothes during the treatment, this will help you to relax. Deep relaxation will help sound to penetrate deeper into the layers of the body.
If possible, we advise you to eat light and drink plenty of water prior to the session. We also recommend drinking plenty of water after the session, just as you would after a deep massage session.
The initial sound therapy session starts with a 10-15min chat with one of our practitioners. This will help us to better understand the goals you want to achieve from your treatment and will provide us with more information on your current conditions. The initial interview also helps you to get to know us and ask any questions you may have before the treatment begins.
After the chat, we proceed to the main treatment. We start with a 5-10min guided meditation aimed to help you relax to allow the sound to travel deeper into your body. After the meditation, our sound therapist will start playing musical instruments, best tailored for your individual needs. The sound produced by the instruments is aimed at “bathing” you in its vibrations to promote relaxation and healing. During the treatment, you will comfortably lie on a yoga mat with a pillow under your head and a blanket over you for maximum comfort.
Your therapist will be there during the treatment to assist you in the process.
After the treatment you will be provided with a drink according to your preference while we will have a friendly chat to discuss your sensations during and after the treatment.
After the session we will email you a post-treatment form – this is designed to help you with future sessions and also provides an opportunity to let us know how we can serve you better. The effects of sound therapy can be noticeable for at least 72 hours after a treatment, we would ask any feedback to be submitted after this time.
We would also advise you to rest well and drink plenty of water after the session. If you would like to discuss any sensations arising after the treatment, you are always welcome to contact your sound therapist who will be happy to help you.
- Cancellation: Please, kindly acknowledge that we fully refund our treatments not later than 48 hours before the scheduled time of the treatment. Those who cancel at least 24 hours in advance will receive 50% refund. We do not refund the treatments cancelled later than 24 hours before the start of the treatment.
- Rescheduling: If you would like to change the date of the treatment, please, kindly contact us not less than 48 hours before the scheduled treatment time.
“When the sound wave from the gong strucks you, your inside suddenly feels that it is in natural resonance with the universe and you will never forget that feeling”
You can learn more About Sound Therapy here;
about the science behind Sound therapy on our Sound Therapy: Science page here;
about the history behind Sound Therapy on our Sound Therapy: History page here;
about our Sound Bath – Journey Through the Chakras events here;
about our Sound Therapy Events here;
about our Sound Therapy for Private Tours here.