The aim of these classes is to teach the foundational principles of mindfulness, its objectives and benefits, and how to implement mindfulness into your daily routine for inner peace, clarity, and inner strength. We have designed our classes to be as comfortable, practical, and straightforward as possible so that you can implement the exercises at home. We firmly believe in the benefits of mindfulness and hope to encourage wider adoption. We would love to share our experience with you in hope to make your life a happier, more peaceful, and healthier experience!
A taste of the topics we will cover:
- How mindfulness can help in everyday life
- The benefits of mindfulness
- The positive effects of mindfulness on thoughts, actions, and feelings
- How mindfulness can improve the quality of our lives
- The difference between living in the present moment compared to living in future and past thoughts
- The main principles and aims of mindfulness
- How to easily implement mindfulness into daily life
- How mindfulness can help us enjoy life more
Over the years we have accumulated many techniques and tools from our travels, research, practice, and experiences, we have handpicked a straightforward selection of our favourites. These are techniques we have found the most useful and practical for regular use; they have also helped us to improve our practice. Some of the techniques have been crucial in helping us stay balanced and calm even in the hardest moments of our lives. We would love to share those tools with you, and hope like us you find them to be reliable helpers when life presents you with challenges!
Here are some of the tools and techniques we will practice during our sessions:
- Breathing exercises (Pranayama)
- Guided Meditations (Yoga Nidra)
- Quick exercises to come back to awareness and mindfulness
- Energization Exercises
- Exercises to raise awareness of your feelings, thoughts, and emotions
- Chakra meditations
- The use of mantras (ancient and modern).
You can learn more about our Mindfulness Teaching: Introduction to Mindfulness and Meditation here.